Ask Dry Body Oil
We are so excited for our newest and most exciting launch and and we know you will LOVE this product, but what is a dry body oil?
Dry body oils are body oilsÂ that are so fast absorbing, they sink almost instantly into skinÂ without leaving any residue. These oilsÂ - which are high in polyunsaturated fatty acids - are not only quick absorbing but also lightweight and don't leave a heavy or sticky feeling on the skin!
- Champagne Sunrise-A Sparkling citrus concoction, think Mimosa's at Sunday Brunch! Contains citronella, lemon, spearmint and lavender essential oils.
- Sea Salt Orchid-Our Sea Salt Orchid fragrance is a smooth and elegant blend of soft floral notes with salty highlightsÂ . Youâ€™ll notice crisp notes of sea salt right out of the bottle. So fresh and clean!
- Strawberry Wine-StrawberryÂ Wine is a fresh summery scent. The fruity fusion of strawberry and guava top notes blend with passionfruit and mango for a sweet, tropical blast. Vanilla and sugar base notes lend an extra burst to this summery fragrance.
- Love Struck-Our Love Struck fragrance is the ultimate blend of fruit and floral. It starts with top notes of apple, luscious peach, and ripe grapefruit that give way to beautiful middle notes of cherry blossom and hydrangea. The vanilla and hint of powder in the base balance the sweetness of the fragrance.Â
- Black Sea-Â This is our #1 Seller-The best description of this amazing scent is that of a fresh from the shower man, clean but not musky, the sweet yet salty oceanicÂ scents combine with an undercurrent of amber and vanilla.
- Santal Coconut-Â Santal and Coconut is the essence of a luxe tropical escape. While many coconut fragrances are on the sweet side, this scent instead leans on woody notes of sandalwood, cedar, and amyris.
IMPORTANT INFO: INGREDIENTS- ORGANIC FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL, PURE VITAMIN E OIL, JOJOBA OIL, ESSENTIALS OILS FOR FRAGRANCE.
DIRECTIONS-SHAKE WELL, SPRAY AND MASSAGE DIRECTLY ONTO YOUR SKIN, FOR HAIR SPRAY THE OIL ONTO YOUR PALMS AND RUN THROUGH THE TIPS OF YOUR HAIR, AVOIDING THE ROOTS. FOR FACE, SPRAY THE OIL INTO YOUR HANDS AND APPLY TO FACE SPARINGLY WHERE NEEDED