With bleach items, it is highly recommended that you thoroughly wash the garments yourself before wearing them, particularly if you have any bleach, detergent, or fabric softener sensitivities or allergies.

She is Mom Tee- ASK Apparel LLC

Ask Apparel is not responsible for any allergic reactions or otherwise due to bleach, dyes, detergents, or fabric softeners. (we use Clorox brand bleach, Purex brand detergent, and Bounce brand dryer sheets 99% of the time). The Other 1% of the time, we use other brands that you could be sensitive to or allergic to. We are not responsible for any reactions or sensitivities to these products either. Both detergents and Dryer sheets/fabric softeners are scented with fragrances.

Occasionally, we hand Tie Dye our own garments. We use the same washing and drying processes as the bleached items, so please wash your items before wearing them if you have allergies or sensitivities to these products! Furthermore, there is always the potential of an allergic reaction or sensitivity to the Tie Dye pigments and dye's. So we highly recommend you thoroughly wash all items before wearing them!

If you have any doubt that washing the item yourself will NOT result in a product safe for you to wear, then we suggest not purchasing the product from us!

Please be sure to wash inside out with cold water and hang to dry to prevent damage to the product. 

By purchasing any product from Ask Apparel you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.  

Terms & Conditions